Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Was Told I Was Crazy

...but not for what I warned last Friday.

It may very well be true that in many other matters I'm nuts. I do not behave in ways others deem as rational; at least not for them.

Most often I hear that charge about my political views. "Isn't there anyone you trust? It must drive you crazy." I hear that often after one or another of my attacks on the GOP for keeping traitors in its midst.  "You are so quick to go there. [I'm not actually.] Why can't you be satisfied with chalking it up to stupidity and malfeasance?"

And this time I was insulted for a "far-fetched" warning about politics.

The good news part of the bad news is that it didn't take long for the latest charge to be proven baseless (as more often happens than not). It only took a couple of days.

In my last post about Chris Muir's cartoon stating that it was time to chuck the GOP and go third party, I declared it was too late.

Specifically I wrote: "The GOP needed to be replaced long before now. They helped install laws that will be used to essentially outlaw other parties...."

For that, one die-hard Republican told me I was nuts. It's not a conservative position.  It's a violation of the right to free association and will never happen. He didn't say, but I'm guessing he believed that it is not what Republicans would tolerate.

Well heh short-sighted scoffer: Senate Votes to Ban Third Parties from Ohio Elections
Senate Votes to Ban Third Parties from Ohio Elections
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/senate-votes-ban-third-parties-ohio-election/#80mWfLFlsRRLg4HI.99
Senate Votes to Ban Third Parties from Ohio Elections
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/senate-votes-ban-third-parties-ohio-election/#80mWfLFlsRRLg4HI.99
Senate Votes to Ban Third Parties from Ohio Elections
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/senate-votes-ban-third-parties-ohio-election/#80mWfLFlsRRLg4HI.99

the Ohio State Senate has passed this bill which would essentially eliminate all third party candidates from ballots.

It is tough enough already due to people like my GOPe acquaintance. So spread the news. Make the existing parties even more uncomfortable. Let them know about how you view their attempts to block your efforts to build new blocs. Those are blocs that you will need to succeed in defying and overturning their efforts at enslaving your children ever more.

2 comments:

  1. Wonder if the whigs are still hiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be right and still be crazy.
    But seriously, that law is crazy and should be unconstitutional except that states control elections. Or did. The FEC would probably weigh in on this to satisfy their liberal base.

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats