Monday, December 30, 2013

Like a Bolt of Lightning

I had just completed some work on my house that required me to climb around on a ladder for several hours. And it fatigued me quite a bit; particularly my lower legs.

I remarked to a friend. "Ya know, my poor granddad was climbing around on those things until he was almost 70. I don't know how he did it." Of course he did it for a living and I just do it as needed. But still.

About an hour later it hit me.

I'm within two years of his age. Jeesh.

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Will probably feel it more in 8 yrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Oh ditto!!!

    Oh, and a belated, but heartfelt, Merry Christmas!!! And may the coming New Year bring a much better group of days with it, than the last one did. Hope you and yours are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Pasc.
    You too, Navvet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gentlemen. Same to you. I hope your Christmas was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats